NEWS FLASH! One day tickets just released! Scroll down to see the 'just released' ticket prices.
Full registration includes:
- Access to all conference sessions from Tuesday to Thursday as well as Monday's Jargon-Busting Workshop
- Daily catering including morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Admission to the Welcome Reception and Food & Music Festival
- Certificate of attendance.
If you would like to bring a colleague or partner to a social event, you will have the opportunity to do so.
To encourage you to gather the team together and attend, ChangeFest is offering a group discounted rate for groups of four or more. To receive the group rate, please contact our registration guru Sukhee with the number or people and what registration type you are eligible for and she'll provide you with the discount code. Please note that group registration is only applicable to Full Conference Registration. If you wish to attend only specific day, please register with the day pass option.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is working in place based, social reform using a collective impact or collaborative model (with varying levels of success and challenges) should register here and be in Logan, Queensland. The main event is between the 20 and 22 November, with other things happening on either side.
It’s that simple.
If you’re still wondering if you should come, answer these three questions:
- Are you passionate about resolving intergenerational poverty and disadvantage for ever?
- Do you believe a place-based, collaborative model is a powerful approach to reducing social inequity?
- Are you ready to be inspired, motivated and equipped with what’s needed to develop your local community?
The registration fees are GST exclusive. Please note, a surcharge of 1.95% is applicable to payments made using a credit card.
Please note: The 'full registration' costs outlined below include the Monday's Jargon Busting Workshop, and all Conference events from Tuesday to Thursday. The 'one day ticket price' includes the social event on Tuesday evening, regardless of what day you have purchased. Any additional masterclasses on Friday will incur an additional cost.
|Ticket Type||Conference Cost||One Day Pass Tuesday||One Day Pass Wednesday||One Day Pass Thursday|
|Small NFP/ Backbone/ Community Organisation/ Consultant||$950||$375||$375||$200|
|Large NFP/ Philanthropist/ Academia/ Local Government||$1,200||$465||$465||$270|
|Ticket Type||Group 4+||Group 12+|
|Small NFP / Backbone / Community / Consultants||$750||$650|
|Large NFP / Philanthropy / Academia / Local Gov||$1,000||$900|
|Government / Corporate||$1,000||$900|