Driving collaborative community change requires a breadth of skills and knowledge. The community change process you are involved with - or yourself as a change-maker - may have a need to ‘go deep’ in one or more areas in order to make progress and build confidence. Our masterclasses sessions will make this possible!
They will take place on Friday 23 November at an alternative venue - to be announced.
Some of the topics we’re designing masterclasses around are:
- Collaborating across cultures - finding new ways for black and white Australia to lead together
- Becoming a more adaptive leader - skills and tools to lead change in complexity
- How to build the foundations for impactful community change (half day)
- How to develop a common agenda - the principles, process, tools and case studies (half day)
- How to map the system you are trying to shift - frameworks, tools and case studies (half day)
- How to increase the role of citizens and people with lived experience in the process of change
- The role of data & measurement across the life collaborative community change
- Unpacking the national evaluation framework for place-based change (half day)